fredag 18 april 2014

My Mac desktop

The desktop is one of those things that you want to be organized but you also want it to look sleek and personal, so today I am showing you how I organize mine.

(my background is from: http://mac.appstorm.net/roundups/graphics-roundups/100-gorgeous-wallpapers-for-your-mac/)
I have two post-its on my desktop, one with things that I have to get done like I need a new bikini for barcelona, a new passport etc. On the other post it I have an inspirational quote *queue cheesy music*. I change the quote up quite often, right now this is something that really inspires me to appreciate every day. 

To the right, I keep two folders, one for inspiration and one for day-to-day iPhone pictures.

In the Inspiration folder, I save everything that gives me inspiration, it can be all from, outfits, nice makeups, cool hairdos and interior. 

in the other file, I keep all my personal day-to-day iPhone photos, I have them in this file because i dont want them to be on the actual desktop but I still want them at easy access. 

The last thing I want to show you is not really a part of the actual desktop, but I have to tell you about this. 

SPOTIFY


I dont know if you've ever heard of spotify before, but this is the holy grail of music. On spotify you can create your on playlists and subscribe to others, as you can see on the left sidebar, I have a few. After you create a playlist, you just start searching, you can find everything that is music on there. When you find the songs you want you just drag them to the playlist. When you are done creating an amazing playlist, start listening. 
here is mine: Hits for kidz

That is all from me today I wish you all a great easter, 
Love, Maja



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar